Thursday, October 20, 2011

31 Day Nail Art Challange

Woo! I have kept up on something! This calls for celebration.

Celebration over.

Hello again! Today I come to you with a nail art challenge I have been seeing quite a few people doing on their blogs. I thought I'd join in on the fun! Basically what it is....

I don't know who originally made this list. Please let yourself be known mystery person.

Starting tomorrow I will post a blog about my red nails. The next day orange, and so on and so forth. But I made a rule not stated on the picture. All the designs I do not only have to follow the day but has to be about me. I thought it would be a good idea for the first thing I do on my new blog to introduce myself to you. Last night I started brainstorming ideas and my gosh! It is so hard to come up with 31 things about yourself. After about 2 hours I came up with 30 things that fit into each category, except for the water marbling day. Good thing it's the 20th day. Hopefully I will figure that out as I go.... :/ Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment