Thursday, October 20, 2011

Welcome, there's still seats in the front...

Hello and welcome to my blog. For a long time I have wanted to create a blog, but I just didn't know what to write about. Lately I have been getting more into nail art. I have always been into it but just get so discouraged when my beautiful creations start to chip away. To solve that problem, I have been taking pictures of my artwork from my iPhone. Problem solved right? Afraid not, young reader. I have no one to show them to. Of course, I have family and a boyfriend to show off my new cool look to, but do you ever get that feeling that someone just doesn't have the same passion as you and kind just nods or says "oh cool" but is really thinking "get the heck out of my face with your dumb nails!"? Probably not, but the point I'm trying to make is that you (my fellow reader) and I must have something in common if you are still reading.

So I digress. Welcome to my blog about my nail art. I mostly do original artwork but I also will see something I like on the many blogs I visit a day and attempt to re-create it. I will try to cite the owner of the original as best I can, but if you know better than me, by all means please leave a comment or send a message correcting me. I don't want to cite the wrong artist right? I will be showing you step by step of how I did my nails, just in case you want to recreate it yourself.

Anyway, stay a while. Read some more of my posts. (speaking that I will have more than 1 post...I tend to loose interest) Wish me luck! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment